Job LocationLot 9 Camp Street, Werk- En- Rust, Georgetown, Guyana.
Process registration documents, provide registration information to students and other customers and provide routine clerical and administrative support.
- Process record/admissions requests including enrollment and certificate verifications, and transcript requests.
- Assists students with admissions and registration information; provides information regarding online & offline courses
- Guide students on the use of the online study portal (Learner Management System-LMS)/ of various training partners.
- Processes registration transactions; and advice on eligibility for Scholarships.
- Assists with routine clerical and administrative functions, including maintaining student files, and processing changes to student records (when applicable).
- Answering phones, disseminating information about courses/programmes, entering applications, scheduling academic advising/counselling appointments, and placement testing.
- Collaborate and work in partnership with the Academic department of partner colleges, universities & other training partners.
- Participate in professional development opportunities as necessary.
- Help with activities related to Student Services such as Open day, Outreaches, Graduation, and other related activities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Provide other related support and perform other related duties to support students and the training department.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Social Science/High School Diploma (at least 5 subjects CXC) including English and Mathematics.
- 1-3 years of clerical experience.
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple and competing priorities
- Demonstrate clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Provide strong and clear communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Respects the importance of strong confidentiality
- Self-initiative and ability to work independently
- Able to cooperatively work with diverse groups of students and staff
- Understanding of general administrative processes and procedures
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Productivity Suite
- Understanding of basic computer operations and office equipment
- Demonstrates efficient keyboard and data entry accuracy and speed.
How to Apply:
Please send your application and CV/Resume via email to email@example.com
Please make your submission on or before February 10, 2023
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY