Installer – Alarm Systems
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
IMON Wireless Solutions Security Inc. IWSS Inc. is a state-of-the art provider of security services in Guyana. The company has job openings for an alarm system installer to install and troubleshoot components of a safety and security system for successful communication to central monitoring system.
- Minimum 5 Subject – CXC – Must have Math and English Language – Min. Grade 3
- 2 years’ work experience – electrical/electronic field
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus!
- Knowledge of low voltage wiring and related systems
- Network wiring/terminations and setup a plus!
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKEND HOURS/SHIFT
- Must be able to prioritize and multi task
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to perform duties with a high degree of urgency and accuracy
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- A positive attitude of teamwork and continuous improvement
- Guyana Police Force Clearance!
- Driver’s license – Car, Van, Motorcycle
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and frequent prolonged periods of standing, bending, pulling, twisting, reach, climbing and standing
- Inspect installation sites and study work orders, building plans and installation manuals in order to determine materials requirements and installation procedures
- Test and repair circuits and sensors, following wiring system specifications
- Test back-up batteries, keypad programming, sirens and all security features in order to ensure proper functioning and to diagnose malfunctions
- Mount, fasten alarm systems, CCTV and components in customer facilities
- Instruct customers on use of alarm systems
- Keep informed on new products and developments.
- Request orders for replacement parts
- Ensure communication with central station
- Troubleshoot IPV4 issues
- Participate in associate team meetings, providing feedback
- Portray a positive, professional attitude at all times, also providing positive encouragement to all associates resulting in teamwork
- Perform other functions as required for successful operation of the organization
- Be flexible and available to work extra hours during emergencies or as needed
- Use of good judgment and action during life threatening situations
- Provide pre-sales support to customers
Training will be provided by company. Successful trainee will become successful candidate.
Renumeration information will be provided at second interview.
58 Zinnia Avenue, Bel-Air-Park, Georgetown, Guyana
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY