Deputy General Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, the Deputy General Manager assists the General Manager to plan, develop, implement and oversee company initiatives and projects. She or he oversees the company’s operations, has budgeting responsibilities and is involved in hiring and evaluating company employees. She or he also assumes the General Manager's responsibilities in their absence.
- University or High School diploma in business administration
- At least 5 years’ experience in business administration.
- Experience in a similar position
- Monitor company’s overall budget in collaboration with the head of the company’s departments
- Monitor company’s finances in collaboration with the head of Finances and Administration.
- Organize working processes between the heads of the company’s departments and lead weekly or monthly coordination meetings.
- Monitor the implementation and proper executions of events.
- Manage overall events coordination when General Manager is not on-site.
- Manage human resources and hiring process of new employees.
- Ensure application of internal company rules
Kindly send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY