Job LocationTurkeyen, Greater Georgetown
Responsible for local purchasing, delivery of goods and receive feedback on suppliers’ delivery performance, financial and payment responsibilities and Evaluating and Reporting.
Education: Must have 5 CXC subjects with passes in English and Math.
Experience: At least Two (2) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Preparation of purchase orders and getting same approved by relevant manager(s).
- Receives all stocks purchased on behalf of the company.
- Checks off goods received against Purchase Order and Suppliers’ Invoices.
- Unpack and examine all goods and record overages, shortages and damaged items and report to the finance department any shortages.
- Placed goods in holding area/store rooms.
- Submit invoices/quotes to the Finance Department for payment.
- Move goods into Storage Bonds and packed neatly on shelves with items properly displayed.
- All goods must be handled with care to avoid damages.
- Maintain a stock Ledger showing receipts, issues and balance.
- Conduct regular continuous stock counts against system quantities and prepare variance report.
- Issues materials and tools to workers as needed and log all receipts and returns
- Prepare disposal sheet for any damages.
- Prepare goods return sheet to suppliers and submit to the Finance Department.
- Report to Manager all goods that needs to be reordered e.g. low stock or Out of Stock, Slow moving.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by management.
Salaries and Benefits are based on existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicants can send their application to:
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattensen, Turkeyen
or email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY