Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
An opportunity exists for a self motivated individual to join our team in achieving our vision:
“To provide safe and reliable air transportation services to our customers in Guyana and around the region.”
· Five (5) subjects CXC Grade 1- 3 inclusive of English, Mathematics and Information Technology.
· Entry Level Technician Certificate from a recognized Certification Body.
· Work experience in an IT Customer Services/Helpdesk area would be an asset.
· Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems, applications and related equipment and systems.
· Troubleshoot and solve systems, hardware or software faults.
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
· Assist in maintenance of technical documentation.
More Information Upon Interview
Please email application subject to "MIS Technician" at:
Or Submit an application via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
c/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Service Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY