Human Resource Coordinator
Job LocationEccles, East Bank Demerara
To provide HR & Administration leadership ,direction and on all Human Resource and Administration matters to ensure strict adherence Managers/Supervisors and staff accordingly.
The incumbent Must poseess
- Degree in HR Management, Business Management or related field from a reputable University with 5 years experience or,
- Master’s in HR Management, Business Management or related field with 2 years experience in the HR field
- Extensive knowledge of Guyana Labour Laws and HR best practices
- Excellent leadership, decision making and communication skills (both written and oral
Experience and Knowledge
- At least five (5) years experience in the areas of Management and Human Resources, three of which should be at a Senior Manangememt Level.
- Strong Organizational , interpersonal, communication , analytical and problem solvong skills.
- The ability to maintain current knowledge of developements related to Administrative/ Human Resource, particularly legestative changes and developements as they affext the business, and new management techniques and practices.
Must be capable of performing tasks using the following software:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Quickbook Accounting
- People Pay HRMS
Skills and Abilities:
- Verbal Reasoning to produce and interpret internal reports
- Numerical Reasoning to analyse data
- Problem Solving to quick and effectively resolve querries
- Team Work to ensure effective cover and completion of tasks.
- Verbal Communication to facilitate resolution of queries
- Determination to achieve deadlines and problem resolution
- Inteegrity: to ensure honesty and transparency in all matters. The ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts and to prpare and present concise oral and written reports.
He/ She must respect confidentality and must be a person of the utmost integrity.
The incumbent responsibilites are:
- Develops and implements human resource training policies and procedures that support the achievement of the organzational business model.
- Collobrate with each department to develop and maintail the organizational structure and job description.
- Implements objective and transparent procedures for recruitment, promotions assessment and other personnel related issues.
- Provides advise and guidance on human resources related issues regarding performances and management. Maintain permits, performance evaluation.
- Develops and implements a performance appraisal system with tools for all employees, which links individual performance with the business model goals and objectives and which feeds directly into a personal developement/ training programme.
- Maintains a competetive remuneration package and a reward and recognition strategy for staff of the organixation taking into account the business financial position.
- Prepares the Strategic Human Resource Developement Plan, work, plans and budgets.
- Oversees clerocal/administrative , maintenance and general support to all divisions
- Establish links and educational and training institutes to help develop training courses that meet the needs of the organization.
- Prepares monthly payroll, NIS , PAYE reports as directed by the Finance Controller.
- Oversees research of employee benefits , health and safety practices and recommends inhouse comittee and maintenance of the comittee.
- Performs other work- related duties that may be asigned by the Directors.
- HR Manager has ultimate responsibility for preserving the employer-employee relationship through designing an effective work employee relations strategy 2. Ensures that employees have a safe working environment, free from discrimination and harassment.
- All appointment letters , contracts and code of conduct are signed in the time frame
- . Employees are oriented on the rules and regulations of the company and within the department where the employee will be assigned which will also include the familiarization of the organizational structure.
- Training schedules are prepared and adhered to and new Employees are sufficiently equipped on product and processes.
Working and Reporting Relationships
The incumbent reports to the Directors.
Working Relationships (Internal)
- The Management Team
- Customer Service Representative
- Drivers/ Porters
- Company Secretary/ Legal Officer
Working Relationships (External)
- Contractors : providing service to the HR
- Clients : Providing HR services
Remuneration and benefits based on experience and qualifications and will be discussed at the interview.
terested persons can apply to :
Pinnacle Business Service
Turkeyen, East Coast Demerara
Deadline for application : 24th May,2021.
Only sucessful applicants will be contaccted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY