Job LocationQ1 Providence, E.B.D.
The Quality Coordinator is responsible to ensure document development, implementation, and supporting/maintenance of the HSEQ management systems for 2020 FMCG under the direction of the Head of Department – HSEQ.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A Minimum of five (5) CXC/Ordinary Level passes including Math and English
- 2-3 years of post-secondary education in quality assurance, or another relevant discipline
- ASQ certification
- 2-3 years’ experience in a quality assurance role
- 1-2 years’ experience with ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Strong computer skills and data entry, especially with Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, and EHS software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Superior organizational abilities
- Strong team player and safety leader
- Proficient time management skills
- Ability to prioritize work in a time-pressured environment
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Responsible for facilitating and managing continued development of quality management systems by developing, reviewing, revising, and issuing policies and procedures.
- Ensure the consistency and compliance with policies and procedures throughout the Company.
- Collaborate with the HSEQ Department of Crosbie and Crosbie Member Companies to provide HSEQ support.
- Be accessible to HSE, operational employees, project teams and managers to assist them in delivering consistent quality.
Kindly send applications along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to mail to The Human Resources Department, Farfan and Mendes Ltd, Q1 Providence, East Bank Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY