Job LocationLot 20 Public Road Diamond East Bank Demerara
We are seeking a Software developer with strong object-oriented programming. The Developer will be part of a software development team and will be focused on creating backend apps for automating the data flow process for the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering/computer science or related field
- 3 – 6 years of experience developing complex web applications
- Strong experience with experience with CSS3/CSS preprocessors including SASS, LESS, etc.
- Strong experience working with one or more UI frameworks such as Angular, Vue, React, Bootstrap, or others
- Experience with Asp.Net, Java, NodeJs and mobile development is a plus.
- The ability to collaborate in a team environment, and be able to adapt effectively and quickly to changing environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a passion for web development, have an eye for well-designed user interfaces, and be extremely detail-oriented.
- Contribute to the organization’s and project team’s development standards and best practices.
- Ensure implemented solutions adhere to industry standards for security, performance, and web architecture.
- Upgrade and maintain existing applications.
- Code and debug custom-built applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including clients, user experience designers, user experience researchers, and product managers to ensure our solution meets user needs.
- Create technical design documents for a product, feature, or application.
It will be discussed at the interview.
Email: The Administrative Officer
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY