Customer Service Representative / P
Job LocationDiamond, East Bank Demerara
We are hiring a customer service representative to deal with customers regularly. To do well in this role, you need to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with parents and children. The job will include interacting, playing, storytelling, and activities with children and supervising and ensuring their safety in the Play area.
- Minnimum three (5) CXC subjects. (Mathematics and English required)
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Enthusiastic, Playful, Fun personality that works great with kids to ensure that they are playing and happy.
Nature and length of previous experience: Must have previous experience interacting with children.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledging and reporting (to relevant authorities) customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, bookings, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Ensuring all customers are made aware of and promote the daily activities, upcoming events taking place in the play area.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY