The GP Foreman will exhibit a high standard of supervisory and safety behaviour and will ensure that all aspects of shipboard deck maintenance, rigging, slinging, storage, housekeeping, and general duties are carried out safely and effectively by his team. Delegated tasks will be monitored and controlled formally and effectively.
- STCW Reg. AII/4 mandatory minimum requirements
- 5 years’ experience in ocean-going vessels of which at least 2 should be served as Officer-in-Charge of equipment and crew (Bosun) on very large crude carriers (VLCCs)
- Experience in crane operations on mobile offshore units is desirable
- Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent
- Ability to work 7 days’ week/12 hours a day offshore in a busy fast-paced environment
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Conduct slinging and rigging operations
- Contribute to the Health and Safety of the working environment
- Monitor and maintain Pollution Control measures
- Carry out Emergency Response role
- Provide any additional duties as required by the Offshore Installation Manager (OIM)/Unit Spt. and /or HOD to maintain safety and efficiency
- Manage operations of the unit
- Additional duties as required
Kindly email CVs to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY