Opportunity Lead Generation Analyzer
Job LocationEast Bank Demerara
Identifies and evaluates trends in sales by analyzing industry data from the Opportunity Lead Generation software. Create and present coherent reports to Advisors and Management.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC.
- At least a Diploma in Marketing with two (2) years’ experience in a similar field.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a similar field.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Good interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus.
- Good communication, analytical, presentation and organizational skills.
- Manage CAT Opportunity Lead Generation Analyzer (OLGA) software.
- Enter machine information into Dealership Business System Software provided by the Product Support Advisors.
- Create and distribute reports on opportunity and sales by customer.
- Analyze and report all ‘Prioritize Service Events’ (PSEs) to advisors.
- Prepare monthly summary of all PSEs won/ action taken and send reports to Parts and Service Departments.
Submit Letter of Application and Resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format to the Human Resources Department via email to email@example.com or deliver to 26 Providence, East Bank Demerara on or before 30th June, 2022.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY