Senior Human Resource Clerk
Job LocationPattensen, Greater Georgetown
The position shall cover the following areas:
Technical and administrative duties, workers compensation benefits administration, classification and compensation, employee relations, liability claims, human resources activities, policies and procedures.
Education: At least five CXCs with Math and English at grade 1 to 3.
- Certificate Human Resources Management or related field.
Experience: Minimum two (2) years similar experience at an established Organization
- Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Prepare warning letters when disciplinary forms are received.
- Updating warning letters tracker and disciplinary tracker.
- Issuing probation forms to team leaders and supervisors.
- Seeking Management approval in relations to probations and disciplinary actions.
- Assist with all communication materials within the company and department.
- Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data within the software.
- Tracking and Managing the Medical Scheme.
- Manage employees leave.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications. Coordinates activities related to area of assignment.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicant can send application to :
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY