QA REPORTING ANALYST
Job LocationProvidence, East Demarara, Guyana
As a Report Analyst member at Qualfon, you will be in-charge of collecting data and analyzing the center’s overall performance on Quality metric. Provide insightful reports to contribute to crucial organization decisions along with SOM/OM and Account Managers, Creating the site strategy and action plan for all skills and groups. Also, Identifying and communicating the trending and creating remedial plans, etcetera.
Area of expertise (Skills)
- Graduate of any technical or Computer course
- 6 months to 1 year related work experience preferably in a Call Center setting
- schedule flexibility
- MS Excel knowledge
Main Objectives and Duties
1. Bi-Monthly and Monthly Scorecards (operations managers)
○ Retrieves Daily CMS Staffed Hours, Idle Time, Transfer Rate and Hold Time
○ Caters daily disputes from Operations.
○ Consolidates Metrics and calculates required Scorecard per Agent
○ Prepares and submits a separate Scorecard Ranking to Account Senior Operations Manager for calculation of Monthly Performance Bonus per agent.
○ Constantly communicates with Account Managers and Supervisors.
2. Daily and Monthly Productivity, Occupancy, Port Productivity and Master Reports
○ Retrieves Daily CMS Staffed Hours, Idle Time, DownTime, attendance and Required Hours; Retrieves CMS Staffed Time, Aux Time, Hold Time, Avail Time, ACD Time and ACW Time; retrieve CMS and Operations Data
○ Consolidates all Port Cases for the site and calculates the productivity of each Port Agent
○ Consolidates and Calculates required fields for the Master Report.
○ Calculates Occupancy of the Center
3. Daily, Weekly and Monthly Transfer Rate, Verint Adherence, CMS Staffed Time, Absences, Attrition and Late Reports
4. Daily Overbreak and KPI Report
○ Retrieves CMS Staffed Time and Aux Time; CMS
and Operations Data
○ Consolidates and Calculates required fields for the KPI.
○ Calculates Overbreak per agent
5. Monthly Billing and Invoicing Hours Report
○ Retrieves CMS Staffed Time including Staffed Time
6. Daily, Bi-Monthly and Monthly Payroll Reports (of the
○ Consolidates Agent and Staff Schedules and creates an improvised schedule for the payroll.
○ Calculates Night Differential for each Agent (if the case).
○ Calculates correct hours per agent for the payroll.
○ Consolidates Daily Staffed Time disputed daily.
7. Daily Hours Report (Accountability of Hours) ○ Opens all CMS Staffed Time, Idle Time, and Down Time
○ Checks and Calculates discrepancy of Hours
8. Online Reports Maintenance (Web Based Report
○ Performs Administrative Task for Online Reports.
User, Password, Category and Report Maintenance.
send your resume to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY