Job LocationFoodMaxx Supermarket
The position shall cover the following areas:
The Treasurer is mainly responsible for the balancing of cashier’s daily and handling payments and receiving, recording and securing cash for fees or in payment for services. This position involves exercising considerable independence in handling large amounts of cash.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grades 1 to 3 in Mathematics, English and Accounts.
- Certificate in Accounting/Finance.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience as a Cashier and at least one (1) year in the accounting field in a finance department.
- Experience in the retail industry not necessary, but would be an asset
Experience using an integrated software is considered an asset
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Collect all monies from sales and receivables on a daily basis.
- Write receipts for receivables on a daily basis.
- Balance all registers on a daily basis.
- Prepare deposits on a daily basis.
- Responsible for change from the Bank on a daily basis.
- Filing receivables bills on a daily basis.
- Pull bills for receivables paid on a daily basis.
- Collecting of deposit from The Strip.
- Disbursement of MCG Deposit to Driver for over the counter Deposit
- Any other task assigned from time to time.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicants can send applications to :
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY