Customer Service Representative
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to deal with customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process sales across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- 5 CXC subject passes - Mathematics and English Language compulsory or general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support in the retail industry.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Use #VacancyCustomerServiceRep as the subject line and let's talk.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY