Marine / Oil & Gas Specialist
Job LocationEast Bank Demerara
To coordinate all commercial and services activities between MACORP and the Oil and Gas Sectors in Guyana and provide technical support when needed.
- At least 5 Subjects CXC
- At least a Certificate/Diploma in a Technical field.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- At least three (3) years’ experience coordinating and planning Service related activities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus.
- Build and maintain customer database.
- Prepare quotations and invoices.
- Work with management to ensure budget execution and sales growth is coordinated.
- Maintain current product knowledge on al Marine and Oil and Gas products and services, and also the competitors product lines
- Follow up on customer payments.
Machinery Corporation of Guyana Limited offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package; including subsidized meals, non-contributory medical and life insurance, pension, uniforms, monthly incentives, continuous professional development trainings, paid monthly time off, credit union.
Submit Letter of Application and Resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format to the Human Resources Department via email to email@example.com or deliver to 26 Providence, East Bank Demerara on or before 30th November, 2022.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY