Job LocationMatthew's Ridge Region one
Guyana Manganes Inc. is looking to hire a surveyor for our project in Matthew's Ridge region one.
-Diploma/Degree in respective feild from a recognised university/institution
-At least three (3) years experience in a similar position
- Relevant Surveyor License
- using instruments, take readings to determine specified locations
– conduct surveys to obtain data used in planning mining operations
– survey and calculate volume of material deposits, spoil piles, or veins, overburden to be removed
– draft maps, drawings and create a database of survey data including development layouts, production drill mark-ups and miscellaneous layouts
– update relevant maps, drawings and databases with any amended information.
– assist with feasibility assessment, taking into account appropriate criteria
– assist with project proposals, design layout and pick-up of drill/blast and digging areas
– direct and assist team members in use of electronic surveying equipment, systems, or other instruments to transfer surface survey positions and directions to underground areas and to survey designated locations
– compute survey and data, such as volumes of ore/coal driving and connecting underground passages to control direction and extent of mining operation,
– effective communication of plans, providing appropriate instructions to designated team
– assist with projects to ensure smooth operations
-other duties as assigned
Please send us your resume firstname.lastname@example.org or call 685-4067 for more information.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY