Loyalty Player Specialist
The mission of the Loyalty Player Specialist is to provide reward services and support to CAGE Guyana, Inc. market. This role is responsible for the CAGE Guyana Loyalty program's administrative, operational, and analytical aspects. They will assist in engagement and retention to drive game play.
- Associate Degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years in a similar role.
- Experience in analytical techniques in the context of loyalty programs and/or direct marketing.
- Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills who possesses the ability to communicate effectively internally and externally.
- Positive, professional mindset and willingness to take initiative.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational, project, and time management skills.
- Ability to remain flexible and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-year minimum marketing experience preferred.
- Experience working with iOS and mobile device management software preferred.
- Support the Loyalty team in planning and execution of loyalty program elements that are designed to retain and engage CAGE Guyana Loyalty Club patrons.
- Prepare program reporting and distribution reports to key stakeholders.
- Evaluate performance and provide strategic plans for improvements.
- Serve as a liaison for patrons and establishments to resolve questions and issues.
- Assist and recommend in the design process.
- Manage inventory related to signage and promotional material.
- Assist in other marketing-related as needed.
Please submit an application along with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Only applications selected for an interview will be acknowledged**
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY