Job LocationSection K, Campbellville, Georgetown
The role of Audit Senior is to plan and execute external audits of companies including planning the audit process, reviewing current process and providing recommendations to enhance the companies’ policies and procedures.
- ACCA level II or equivalent
- Experience in audit and working in a similar environment
- Experience in working with/supervising teams
- Detailed oriented individual with good communication skiils both written and oral
- Prepare audit plans based on the client’s business and control environment
Understand the internal environment of the client
Schedule, plan and complete risk-based external audits
Identify areas of weaknesses, making recommendations for improvements to policies / procedures
Liaise with client Accountant/FDs/company directors to ensure that the audits are completed on time
Review the work of the Juniors
Ensure that the client’s financial statements are consistent with IFRSs/IFRS for SME
Ensure that the audit files are completed
Attractive renumeration package
Written applications can be sent to:
73 Canje Street & Stone Avenue, Section K Campbellville, Georgetown
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY