Job LocationEast Coast Demerara
Our client is a financial holding company engaged in fleet management and financial investments in helicopter operator services. It also provides helicopter services for the offshore oil and gas industry, and is based in Lisbon, Portugal.
As the Administrative Manager, you will oversee office operations and administrative staff members. The administrative manager will hire, train, and evaluate administrative team members; develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures; and generally, ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field.
• Experience in a related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
• Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
• Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
• Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
• Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities.
• Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
• Hiring, training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
• Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
• Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
• Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
• Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
• Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
• Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
• Building and expanding on skills by engaging in educational opportu
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY