iNet Communications Inc. is looking for a Server Administrator who will be responsible for monitoring and the overall maintenance of our systems, including installation/configuration and security management, automation, hardening and system upgrades. The ideal candidate for this role should possess a can-do attitude and be an organized problem-solver who is passionate about ensuring and maintaining a stable network infrastructure.
- Degree/diploma in Computer Science or related field
- Proven experience as a System Administrator or similar role
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platform (e.g., Microsoft, MacOS, Linux)
- Working knowledge of virtualizations, VMWare, or equivalent
- Knowledge in Clouds Services (AWS and Microsoft Azure)
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving aptitude
- Support the Cloud Operation, providing real-time monitoring of services installed
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Assist with research as well as plan, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade current and future operating systems
- Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs
- Perform administration of network operating systems, applications software and system software at a satisfactory level for Clients.
- Respond to alerts of application instability, identifying root cause and corrective actions.
- Perform necessary physical inspections and research using the appropriate tools/software to identify problems, trends and aid in troubleshooting actions.
- Perform security and vulnerability assessment of servers
- Apply working knowledge of web application security, understanding of vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
- Developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection and disaster recovery protocols
Please send your resume with the subject “Server Administrator” to email@example.com
Deadline Date for submission: 1 December 2021
NB: Only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY