Ground Handling Personnel
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome
The Ground Handling Personnel is responsible for the Monitoring of all ground handling equipment, guiding the Aircraft to its assigned parking space and Operating the Aircraft Tug among other duties.
- Sound Secondary Education.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s Licence.
- Experience in Aviation would be an asset
- Safely guide all arriving Aircraft to their assigned parking spaces.
- Responsible for safely towing an Aircraft to or from a maintenance facility or a remote parking space when necessary.
- Ensure that all TGA, Caribbean Airlines and any other Aircraft that the company is authorized to service, are safely choked off.
- Ensure that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are worn at all times.
5. Responsible for the safe re-fueling of all Ground Equipment as needed
To be discussed at Interview
Please email Applications to:
Or Submit an application via post to:
The Human Resources Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle, E.C.D.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY