Job LocationBeterverwagting, East Coast Demerara
Assist in the dispatch of medication and orders and provide day-to-day customer care support to the Pharmacist.
Candidates are required to have:
- A minimum of five (5) CSEC subjects, including Mathematics and English, and a Pharmacy Technician certificate
- At least one year experience working in a Pharmacy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing general support with the daily activities of the Pharmacy
- Taking prescription orders from customers
- Measuring medications according to prescriptions
- Packaging, labelling, and dispensing medications and over-the-counter (OTC) products
- Checking inventory and preparing orders for restocking of Pharmacy inventory
- Checking and monitoring expiration dates of drugs and OTC products and discarding in accordance to standard procedure
- Assisting customers to find products they need and or referring them to the Pharmacist as required
- Cashing customers using POS system
- Filing documents as required
Ansa McAl Trading Limited is an equal opportunity employer and our remuneration packages are competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested persons should send their applications and CVs to:
The Human Resource Manager
ANSA McAL Trading Limited
East Coast Demerara OR
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY