Job LocationEast Bank Demerara
Our subsidiary company Industrial Supply of Guyana Inc. has a job opening for a Fitter- Machinist.
The SKF Seal Machinist make adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed and path of the cut, as well as make sure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive Math & English.
- Certificate in Fitter and Machinist from a Technical Institution.
- 2-3 years’ similar technical experience.
- Experience with parts will be an asset.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office; MS Excel & Outlook.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer service focus.
- Build or manufacture seals using the preset guidelines.
- Maintain a customer list or database.
- Maintain the seal room, the seal jet machine and all other tools and equipment daily.
- Maintain stock level for seal materials.
- Send weekly report of seal sales to Manager.
ISG offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package; including subsidized meals, non-contributory medical and life insurance, pension, uniforms, monthly incentives, continuous professional development trainings, paid monthly time off, credit union.
Submit Letter of Application and Resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format to the Human Resources Department via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to Lot Q 4 Peters Hall EBD or 26 Providence, EBD on or before 23rd September, 2022.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY