Human Resource Clerk
Job LocationCampbellville, Georgetown
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Human Resources Department in areas of recruitment, training and development, occupational safety and health, employee relations, performance management, and compensation and benefits.
A diploma in Human Resource Management or Business Administration;
At least 3 years experience in a similar position
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Very good interpersonal and communication skills;
The individual will perform the following duties:
1. formulate and post job advertisements;
2. screen applicants and do background checks;
3. shortlist applicants and schedule interviews;
4. process, register and document new recruits;
5. assist in the onboarding of new recruits;
6. filing for TIN and NIS numbers for new recruits;
7. maintaining an updated (electronic and manual) filing system;
8. assist in drafting HR-related memos and other correspondences;
9. liaise on a continuous basis with all work locations; determine their needs and manpower needed and report to the Administrative Manager.
10. assist in the coordination of HR-related activities with respect to training and development and occupational safety and health.
11. assist in the documentation of labour related matters;
12. perform any other related duties.
Interested applicants may email their cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to:
The Human Resources Manager
International Import & Supplies
Lot 15 Garnett Street,
(Human Resource Clerk)
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY