Fuel Farm Attendant
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
Responsible for the refueling of incoming/outgoing aircraft. Work is performed in accordance with department and facility Policies and Procedures. Also, being familiar with the Contents of the JIG Aviation Fuel Quality Control and Operating Standard for Airport Depots (JIG 2) and Into-Plane fueling services along with the latest edition of the Rubis Quality Control Manual.
- Three (3) subjects C.X.C, Grades 1-3 inclusive of English and Mathematics.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Must have a valid Driver’s Licence for at least two (2) years, truck endorsement will be an asset.
- The Ability to work flexible hours.
Any of the following will be considered an asset:
- Completed at least one (1) year as a Trainee Fuel Farm Attendant or two (2) years working experience in a similar capacity.
- Attendance to Aviation Fuel Quality Training Program.
- Follow the Company's Policy and Procedure at all times.
- Must have a working knowledge of all aspects of Quality and Safety as it relates to the operations of the Fuel Farm.
- Ensure the Maintenance of Fuel Tanks and Trucks.
- Once trained and approved will dispense Aviation fuel to the companies clients.
More Information Upon Interview.
Please email Application to:
Or Submit an application via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
c/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Service Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY