Junior Stock Clerk
Job Location31 High and Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust , Georgetown
The Junior Stock Clerk will be responsible for assisting the Stockroom Department in completing all tasks.
Minimum 5 subjects at C.X.C, and Computer skills.
Must have a police clearance.
- Capacity to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively complete the tasks entrusted.
- Capacity to easily adapt to changing priorities and timelines.
- Strong communication skills in English (oral and written)
- Ability to learn quickly and attention to detail.
- Proactive, critical thinker.
1. Stocktaking and investigation
2. Stock requisition, bond transfers - Within the stipulated time frame on the process
3. Local and overseas invoice
2 Hours (Local) Code & to Pack
4. Cleaning and organizing department
5. Increase product knowledge with 25 items per week.
Will be discussed in the interview.
Applications can be sent electronically to email@example.com, CC: opmsilvies@Gmail.com, or submitted by hand addressed to the HR Supervisor, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY