Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
A regional public company is seeking to recruit an applicant to fill the position of a Store Supervisor to join their Management Team in a new Guyana operation. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the store and perform all or other related tasks
- 3-5 years in HouseHold sales
- Grades I-III in Mathematics and English
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Maintain adequate inventory levels
- Ensure products are properly merchandised
- Customer Focused
- Must be able to maintain exceptional store standards and conditions
- Ensure all customer needs are met and all grievances are addressed
To be discussed at interview
Email Cover letter & Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver at 157 'C' Waterloo Street, North Cummingsburg, Georgetown, Guyana
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY