Job Location60-64 Beterverwagting, East Coast Demerara, Guyana
- Fosters, maintains, and successfully manages supplier relationships for assigned portfolio
- Development of strategic marketing plans for assigned portfolio
- Successful execution of marketing plans within A&P budget to achieve budgeted sales and profit targets
- Work with sales and procurement team to ensure purchasing, marketing, and sales are in alignment with corporate plans and commitments to suppliers.
- Maintain approved and budgeted Gross Margin %
- Ability to lead a team
- Undergraduate Degree in Marketing
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Must be proactive and possess excellent communication skills.
- To plan, develop, implement and monitor marketing plans and budgets to ensure achievement of budgeted sales and gross profits for assigned brands.
- Conceptualize, create and execute innovative strategies to exploit distribution and sales opportunities.
- Establish A&P Budgets in collaboration with suppliers and in alignement with the annual corporate plan. Return on investment analysis to be conducted on each proposal and after each execution.
- Analyze current stock levels and conceptualize initiatives to reduce aged inventory in accordance with Group protocols.
- Maintain strong and positive supplier relationships.
- Attend monthly meeting with Business Unit Heads (BUH) to review brand portfolio
- Prepare monthly brand reports for submission to BUH.
- Visit the trade regularly to determine the level and quality of distribution, merchandising, and to identify opportunities.
- Work closely with Channel Supervisors to develop programs to capitalize on trade opportunities and strengthen trade relationships.
- Work with Merchandising Team to ensure that all plans are executed according to supplier brand guidelines
- Undertake market research and analysis, and monitor market activities
- Facilitate the local purchase order process and procedures
- Any other related duties as requested by management
As a member of the ANSA McAL Group, ANSA McAL Trading (Guyana) Limited is an equal opportunity employer and our remuneration packages are competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested persons should send their applications and CVs to:
The Human Resources Manager
ANSA McAL Trading Limited
East Coast Demerara OR
Subject of Application: ‘Brand Manager’
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY