Job Location1999-2000 Blue Mountain Road, Festival City
1. Preparation of project’s scope of work and work breakdown structures
2. Evaluation/preparation of Architectural drawings
3. Subscribing to Local building codes and guidelines governing construction and infrastructural development in Guyana including health and safety practices.
4. Managing construction and infrastructural projects
5. Compiling job specifications and supervising the tendering process.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
- Five or more years’ experience working as an Engineer on construction/infrastructural projects.
1. Preparation of detailed site plans showing boundary lines, limits of development, north designation, setbacks from surrounding existing elements, site entrances, internal roadways with the appropriate scaling and sizes.
2. Evaluation of cadastral surveys
3. Preparation of topographic surgery or engineering mapping and Geotech.
4. Electronic preparation of preliminary and final master plan designs including all infrastructural components.
5. Electronic preparation of preliminary horizontal infrastructural plans – complete civic drawings using AUTOCAD
6. Preparation of Bill of quantities and budgets
To be discussed at the interview
Kindly send written application to the:
1999-2000 Blue Mountain Road,
Via email to email@example.com
On or before 24th November, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY