Job LocationProvidence, East Bank Demerara
- Five (5) subjects GCE O’Level/CXC.
- Certificate in Electrical/Refrigeration from Government Technical Institute.
Skills, Training and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as an Industrial Electrician/Refrigeration Technician.
Must be able to function without close supervision.
- To be able to read, interpret and produce electrical drawings and circuit diagrams of standard installation and equipment on the plant and make intelligent analysis of the functions of the various components of the equipment and sue information gained in repairing equipment and machinery.
- To do all common rigging or handling of heavy machines and materials in a safe and economical way.
- Must be able to measure super heat and super cooling.
- To recognize by feel, sight or hearing electrical/mechanical faults in machines in common use in the plant and to make general repairs.
- Should possess knowledge in industrial electronics.
- Be fully conversant with the factory’s safety and health regulations and the institute of electrical Engineers’ Regulations.
- Knowledge of basic refrigeration systems, ability to differentiate between different refrigeration systems.
- Must posses knowledge to use effectively the various industrial electrical measuring instruments such as AVO meter, IR tester, Manifold guage, etc.
- Must be able to work with industrial refrigerants like ammonia.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and carry out minor repairs to compressors and the various components of a refrigeration system.
- Exercise good house-keeping techniques and conduct.
- To complete assignments in a timely manner.
Please address hard copy applications to:-
Human Resources Manager
Sterling Products Ltd.
East Bank Demerara
RE: REFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN VACANCY
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY