Retail Sales Representative - Electronics & Appliances
Job LocationMovietowne, Georgetown
Showing the customer the features and benefits that support customer needs establishing during the qualifying process.
Explaining the various features as the customer uses the merchandise while continuing to qualify and eliminate objections.
Consistently asking for the sale with every customer in the proper amount of time. Helping the customers make an informed decision based on their needs and want with the best product knowledge.
Accurately inputting all sales orders and track them through the delivery or pickup process.
Creating, managing, and executing plans to increase sales and conversion percentages. Setting the specific goals for store performance, customer satisfaction, and coworker development.
- Experience in Sales / Retail / Consumer Goods and Appliances
- High School Certificate
- Willing to work Mall hours
- 4 days on / 3 days off
- Prioritizing the daily workflows, including quotes, and sales-related inquiries.
- Writing sales contracts for orders obtained and submitted orders for processing.
- Handling the customer issues as it relates to appliances and electronics sales.
- Having high product knowledge on all brands of appliances and electronics for audio/video etc.
- Selling and having detailed knowledge of all appliances
- Knowing how all appliances are hooked up and the necessary parts needed to hook them up.
- Listening to the important details of customers life in order to fit them with the perfect appliance/audio equipment.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY