Job Location198 Camp St. S/Cummingsburg, Georgetown
To ensure Customers’ requests are carefully reviewed and recorded in accordance with Operational Procedures.
- 5 CXC Subjects
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in teams
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers and maintain good working relationships
- Pleasant, non-judgmental disposition
- Receiving and Reviewing Customers Custom documents
- Reviewing and Updating the Customer Progress Report
- Networking with relevant Shipping Agencies to track all shipments
- Documenting all Customer Complaints, Non-Conformities, or Feedback
- Conducting all Post Delivery Surveys to assess Customer satisfaction
- Reporting on the Performance of Customer Satisfaction
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the best fit applicant.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com with the subject "Application - Sales Clerk" or delivered by hand addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, 198 Camp St. S/Cummingsburg, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY