Customer Service & Sales Associates at Qualfon Providence Campus
- College or vocation school graduate education
- Minimum high school completion, CXC preferred but not required
- Call center experience a plus.
- Sales experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of PC-based internet and software applications. Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Detail orientation
- Strong communication skills: speaks clearly, strong vocabulary skills, pleasant delivery, pleasant tone & temperament.
- Patience & ability to build rapport with diverse groups of people.
- Has courage & confidence to deliver sales pitch
- Energy & passion to achieve sales results while demonstrating the “Spirit of Service” for our customers and co-workers.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through
- Desire to expand their product knowledge; to learn and understand company and client goals
- High level of work ethics displayed through punctuality, discipline and self-management
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity goals
- Can thrive in an environment where they are expected to reach or exceed sales goals and quotas; is motivated to achieve individual and group sales goals.
- Strong ability to follow instructions and incorporate coaching/feedback into daily work