Special Events Coordinator
Job Location1999-2000 Blue Mountain Road, Festival City
Food for the Poor (Guyana) Inc. is seeking a talented and motivated, Special Events Coordinator to organize events with the aim of achieving preset targets for the ultimate achievement of our strategic goals. You will be responsible for supporting every part of events; conceptualization, planning, preparation, and evaluating success thereafter.
- At least three (3) years' experience as an event coordinator
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in hospitality management, events management, or business management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Two (2) recent testimonials and a valid police clearance
- Assist in conceptualizing, planning and implementing events to achieve the strategic goals of the Special Events department
- Assist in managing activities of the organization, for the planned fundraising events
- Assist in the management of all communication with committees and preparing request letters and doing follow-ups to donors, businesses, Food for the Poor committees/groups and other individuals for our ongoing fundraising activities
- Monitor committee payments and any additional contribution made towards fundraising
- Request and account for inventory for our fundraising events
- Prepare monthly report on inventory and all other activities being facilitated by the special events department
- Must be able to work independently, with little to no supervision
- Must provide excellent customer service to clients, customers, and employees
- Must be able to travel around Guyana to execute designated tour of duty
- Must be able to be away from home for 1-2 days
Will be discussed at interview.
Kindly send written application to the:
1999-2000 Blue Mountain Road,
Via email to email@example.com
On or before 24th November, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY