Account Manager - Recruitment
Under the guidance of the Operations Manager duties will include, but are not limited to interaction with customers and management of their expectations, recruitment of highly skilled technical project personnel, contract writing and execution, as well as human resource management.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- 3-5 years’ experience with recruiting technical project disciplines for the natural resources sector
- Must be flexible, dynamic, goal-oriented and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while performing multiple tasks and adjusting to changing priorities
- Should possess excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
- Must be detail oriented, a self-starter, and dependable
- Maintain relationship with key interface personnel within client organization
- Manager contracts, including renewals, terminations, onboarding and any revisions
- Address any concerns or questions raised by existing consultants
- Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers
- Follow protocols and procedures in producing necessary and appropriate documentation
- Stay current on National Industry staffing trends and requirements – and impact on local market
- Consistently attain and contribute to individual, team and company goals
Kindly email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY