Operations Management Development Programme
Rotate through various drilling, maintenance, and support job functions to gain operational knowledge and experience. Gain working knowledge and experience in all facets of offshore drilling operations from the rig operations perspective. Rotate through office support functions in operations, engineering, and safety to gain understanding of function and knowledge necessary to support continuous offshore drilling operations from a management perspective. Gain sufficient knowledge and experience to perform at a satisfactory level when assigned a full-time position within the organization as acquired skills and knowledge dictate.
· Four years Degree from a recognized College or University.
· Industrial / Technical background and / or education in one or more of either mechanical, civil, electrical, electronics or marine systems engineering or operations.
· Strong leadership and management skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, and all appropriate computer software.
· Travel is an essential job function (domestic, international and offshore).
· Complete all formal and informal training as assigned by Company Management.
· Perform duties and responsibilities of primary job specialty as assigned and indicated in each job description for one of the following:
Drilling Operations Support Functions
Derrickman Crane Operator
Assistant Driller Safety & Training Specialist
· Perform engineering tasks / projects as assigned by Engineering/Operations department personnel while assigned to the engineering office.
· Perform tasks / projects as assigned by Rig Management while working on board Mobile Offshore Drilling Units.
· Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
To be discussed at the Interview.
Applications can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 15, 2022.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY