SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT, CLIENT
Job LocationProvidence, East Demarara, Guyana
The Client Subject Matter Expert is an individual that serves the client by identifying and documenting Customers’ Satisfaction. Identifies opportunities to reduce cost, improves service and enhance overall customer satisfaction.
Create and implement Reports on quantitative DSAT for each LOB
- At least 1 year of call center experience
- Al least 6 months of QA Background
- Schedule Flexibility
- Recent experience in the industry is desirable.
- Must be able to review various data results, analyze & comprehend trend analysis to then create & implement sales improvement plans to close gaps.
- Experience creating coaching plans
- Document all CSAT feedback received from the clients.
- Review all CSAT received for areas of opportunity
- Communicate all opportunities to management
- Derive initiatives that can contribute to cost reduction
- Communicate initiatives to all stakeholders
- Create action plans to track progress of each initiative
- Create and implement Reports to track DSAT for each Line of business
- Analyze and present the progress of each LOB to management
- Review current processes to aligned with the needs of the business
- Compare and Document best practices
- Complete Root cause analysis
- Create and implement process to drive performance.
- Provide update to the operations manager regarding the process before implementation
- Assist supervisor and quality analyst to validate reason(s) for agents’ penalization
- Provide guidance regarding behavioral trends for agents
- Provide the team with Client’s expectations regarding sales.
- Assist supervisor and quality analyst in coaching agents
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY