Accounts Clerk/Stock Controller
Job Location278 Sheriff Street, Campbellville
The Accounts Clerk/Stock Controller is responsible for the general accountability of the business, particularly concerning stock/inventory management and basic bookkeeping responsibilities.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Seven Subjects CXC, inclusive of Accounts, Mathematics and English.
- At least One Year Experience in a similar field.
- Completion of CAT or ACCA Level 1
- Daily Data Entry of Sales and Expenses into Quick Books.
- To make daily receipt of incoming materials.
- Review Cashier Sales Reports and Daily Returns.
- To prepare purchase order and follow up material.
- Proper receipt of incoming materials.
- Checking of rates and Purchase entries of all bills on a daily bases.
- Issue of required materials according to FIFO basis to avoid damage of materials.
- Secure and preserve the material lying in stores.
- To compute stock valuation according to FIFO Method at the end of the month.
- To Compute Actual Materials usage vs Calculated Usage for frequent and high valued items.
- Taking physical stock of materials.
- The requirement of reports will be as per the need.
- Taking quotation and preparing rate comparison of parties
- To follow up of payment for parties
- To call parties for daily purchase of perishable materials.
Salary Range – 72,000-84,000
Condition of Employment Allowance
Employee of the Month Cash Award and Certification
Paid Vacation Leave
Year End Bonus
Submit written application to The Manager, Mario's Juice Bar and Grill, 278 Sheriff Street, Campbellville.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY