Human Resource Executive
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
We are looking for an energetic, professional Human Resources (HR) Executive with a strong work ethic to manage our company’s recruiting, onboarding, learning and development, and employee performance programs.
- BSc/MSc in Human Resource Management, labour relations, organizational development, or degree in business,
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in the field
- Experience with analyzing data to guide strategic employment and succession planning
- Ability to apply strategies and practices to maintain compliance with employment regulations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to create and maintain a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork
- Ensure adherence to the organization's compliance regulations
- Provide excellent customer services on time every time
- Work with QMS and adhere to safety policies at all times
- Build and automate HR processes, so there is less time spent on busywork and more time spent on the big picture
- Collaborate with managers to ensure job descriptions are up to date and that employees understand their job responsibilities and have the competencies to meet compliance requirements
- Collaborate with managers to identify gaps in competences and plan training to fill the gaps
- Collaborate with managers to develop and deliver appropriate training materials and performance management programs to help employees attain desired competencies
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Direct and oversee Guysons’ hiring, training, and severance processes
- Educate, train, monitor, problem-solve, and ensure company HR policy is followed across all employees, managers, and executives
- Ensure timely documentation of trainings and evaluations
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g., quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and bring them to resolution
Interested Candidates are asked to submit a cover letter along with their CV by Tuesday March 30th, 2021 to Jobs@guysonsoilandgas.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY