Job Location1999-2002 Blue Mountain Road, Festival City
To work along with staff of the warehouse department to complete task in an efficent and professional manner.
- 18 years of age or older.
- A high school qualification
- Work experience as general laborer, preferably in warehouse.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Available to work extended hours.
- Physically strong, agile and dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
- Prior experience working in a warehouse would be an asset
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Accepting delivery of inventory.
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
- Communicating errors to relevant parties.
- Marking and labeling stock.
- Storing inventory in accessible manner.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- Building loads with forklift and electronic pallet jack.
Any other duties assigned.
To be discussed at the interview
Kindly send written application to the:
1999-2000 Blue Mountain Road,
Via email to email@example.com
On or before 7th February, 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY