Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
This position receives stores and distributes material, tools, equipment and products within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
1. Communication Proficiency.
2. Organizational Skills.
3. Mathematical Skills.
4. Technical Capacity.
6. Time Management.
1. Assist shipping and receiving unloading containers/trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing.
2. Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
3. Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
4. Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, and color or product code.
5. File requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
6. Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
7. Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
8. Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
9. Open bales, crates and other containers.
10. Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
11. Assist in counting of physical inventory.
12. Weigh and count items for distribution within branches to ensure conformance to company standards.
13. May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
14. Complete requisition forms to order supplies from other departments.
15. Prepare parcels for mailing.
16. Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
17. Wear the proper safety equipment.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY