Business Development / Sales Professional
We are seeking a suitably qualified individual for the development and execution of a sales strategy for consumer tissue products in Guyana.
Required Education, Skills and Competencies
- Education & Experience A First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field from a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an export sales/marketing environment with at least two in the FMCG industry.
- Proven experience in sales and distributor needs, providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Knowledge of pricing analysis, forecasting and brand competitors.
Skills & Competencies
Commercial acumen, Leadership, Negotiation, Influencing, Relationship Building, Service Orientation, Analysis & Problem Solving, Communication (oral and written) & Interpersonal Skills, Organizational Skills, Presentation, Decision-making, Self-driven and able to work with little supervision.
Description of Services
The Contractor will provide to the Company the following services:
- Increase the company’s sales through the development and execution of a sales strategy for consumer tissue products in Guyana.
- Closely monitor and visit the company’s existing retail customers, wholesalers and distributors to evaluate their distribution strength and develop and execute plans aimed at growing sales in their respective markets.
- Make recommendations to Management for the addition/replacement of Wholesalers, Distributors and Retail Stores as may be required.
- Grow sales by increasing the customer base in new and existing markets in including the HORECA sector and Downtown (DDT) wholesalers’ trade.
- Prepare monthly reports on sales performance including the status of planned projects, actual sales versus budgeted sales and any report that will guarantee that we measure and meet and /or exceed the budgeted sales performance.
- Manage customers with a view to ensuring that they:
- Distribute and Sell the full range of products available from the company
- Receive their orders on time
- Settle all receivables in accordance with their payment and credit terms
- Increase and consolidate their penetration of specific channels and sectors for example Health/Education.
- Prepare and deliver the annual sales budget
- Maintain frequent and regular communication (email, telephone, skype) with Director, Sales, Marketing and Business Development and other senior Company officials, as required.
Apply here https://myjobsgt.com/display-job/44222/BUSINESS-DEVELOPMENT---SALES-PROFESSIONAL---1-Year-Contract.html
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY