Human Resource Supervisor
Job LocationGeorgetown - Parika
Oversee and supervise the day-to-day operations in the HR Department to ensure efficient, timely and quality service in accordance with policies and processes. Serve as the link between employer expectations and employee needs so that balance is maintained.
- Degree in Human Resources and any related areas
- Minimum work experience of 5 years
- Good command in English
- Independent and self-driven personality and attitude
- Attractive package
- Opportunity to build a team
- Career progression into a manager level
- Ensure all legal compliance with government regulatory agencies that relates to labor, wages safety ,environmental and employment laws. Conducting investigations; maintaining records.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training supervisors to coach, train and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Partner with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale.
- Increase productivity and retention by participating in production and communication meetings.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Strengthen operations by tracking and producing metrics(transaction times, service time ,auditing for accuracy, and missed calls). Improved efficiency of service by an additional 40%.
- Provide tactical and analytical guidance on complex issues to management
- Develop strategic human resource plans with the leadership team aligned plan with the overall company’s goals and mission.
- Deliver individual and group training, along with team building activities
- Conduct all hiring functions including: placing ads, interviews, hiring, training and orientation etc,
- Manage payroll and biometric systems for all staff,
- Manage and maintain human resource software,
- Maintain human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records up to date.
- Develop and maintain employee benefits and educational programs by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; designing and conducting educational programs in accordance with benefit programs.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY