Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
An opportunity exists for a self motivated individual to join our team in achieving our vision:
To be a Progressive Guyanese Placer Mining Company Utilizing Environmentally Friendly and Safe Methods to Explore and Mine Precious Metals and Stones.
- Protect Company’s property and staff by maintaining a Safe and Secure Environment.
- Patrol building and perimeter regularly.
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and performing Security Checks.
- Enforcing Company's Rules and Regulations.
- Any other related duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Sound Secondary Education.
- Knowledge of Public Safety and Security Procedures/Protocols.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- The Ability to work flexible hours.
More Information Upon Interview
Please email application to:
Or Submit an application via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
c/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Service Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correria International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY