Job LocationLot 81-82 Camp and Robb Street, Georgetown
As an Account Manager, you will directly lead, manage and develop operations personnel such as Operations Supervisors and Support Professionals to ensure positive morale and effective daily operations. You will serve our clients through the development and implementation of best Call Center methods and procedures to ensure the effective front-line service delivery. You will also be asked to make suggestions for system and process improvement using your knowledge of daily and ground operations.
- Bachelor Degree in Management Studies or Equivalent, with at least two years’ experience in a supervisory or management role
- University Diploma or Equivalent with at least four years’ working experience in a supervisory or management role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Data Analytics, Reporting and time management skills
- Contact center or Customer Service experience is required.
- Conduct performance reviews; assess needs, cost/benefit analysis, and other operational strategy assessments.
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, and customer service.
- Support the development of company systems with the Quality & Compliance Group to improve customer interactions and voice response and control the implementation process in operations.
- Manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits, and quality assurance measures in collaboration with other Shared Services Groups.
- Aid the human resources department in the recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining clear job expectations.
- Define incentive activities, budget spend,s and implementation of activities in operations, in collaboration with Site Concierge. This is highly important to ensure we are always creating an environment of fun, healthy competition, and recognition for results.
- Summarize, collect and analyze call center trends and data for regular performance reports.
- Process check processes and actions defined in the Playbook to ensure consistency and compliance in operations.
- Maintain consistent professional improvement through company-provided workshops, tracking call center trends, and active participation in team projects.
Interested applicants can contact the Recruitment Department via firstname.lastname@example.org, via telephone 226-2532, or at our Main Office - 81-82 Camp and Robb Street, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY