CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE -New Amsterdam, Berbice
Job LocationNew Amsterdam
Send application to: email@example.com
• Customer focused individual who is acknowledged for talents in inspiring coworkers to excel and adapt to the demands of a challenging workload.
• Excellent communication and organizational skill along with strong work ethics aimed at projecting a positive company image.
• Expert in delivering consistent customer service to ensure client satisfaction and service improvement.
• Minimum of Grade 2 in CSEC Mathematics and English.
2. Customer – satisfaction
3. Information analysis
4. Market knowledge
7. Product demonstration
9. Client account management
10. Follow up
11. Quality control
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and work to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
1. Greet customers as they arrive and ask to provide any kind of assistance.
2. Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns.
3. Provide information on the company’s products and services.
4. Respond to request for quotations from customers within a minimum of 1 hour and a maximum of 24 hours.
5. Pricing and request for replenishing of goods/products.
6. Stock gondolas, showcases, slot walls, racks and shelves on a periodic basis (monthly after inspections.)
7. Checking off and verification of goods being distributed to your location. Males to assist with offloading and unloading of items on trucks/buses using handcarts and lifting assistants when loads are bulky.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY