Inventory/ Warehouse Specialist
To work with the existing Inventory Manager and team to review and agree any necessary changes to existing process. These changes are then to be implemented into the business and training provided to the relevant personnel. The following processes, as a minimum, are to be reviewed
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in business, logistics, systems engineering, supply chain management or similar
- Minimum of five years of experience in a similar role
- Degree level qualification in Supply Chain Management and/or minimum of 10 years’ experience in Supply Chain and Warehouse Management Operations.
- Must have previous experience of the use of an electronic ERP such as SAP, Maximo, JDE, Dynamics, Acumatica or similar to include specific knowledge of the WMS and MRP functionality.
Note: Position is for a 6 months period
Review of Purchase orders to ensure adequate information is provided to allow correct receiving and verification of inward goods
· Review of expediting requirements
· Implementation of binning and floor space grid system
· Develop and agree inventory hub storage type strategy based on material velocity
· Inventory receiving process, based upon blind method to include:
o Goods inward receipt process
o Cross docking
· Quality control and quarantine
· Picking, transfer and issuance of materials
· Inventory sale process
· Material, Resource Planning to include replenishment driven by Min / Max, EOP, EOQ,
· Implement Min / Max at both business and workshop levels.
· Implement cycle counting process, with continuous inventory of high value pilferable items.
· Review OS&D processes
· Recommend current staff training requirements and recommend appropriate changes for the future
· Recommend improvements with consideration to Hazardous goods, preservation
· Implementation of a set of appropriate KPI’s
Interested applicants may send their CV's to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY