Beer Brand Manager
Responsible to the Executive Officer for developing and executing marketing strategies for the Company’s brands by working collaboratively with customers, agencies and vendors.
- At least a first degree in Marketing or Business Management and or related discipline.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel. Power Point and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of the alcoholic beverage industry.
- Understanding of the selling process, retail environment and distribution network.
- Strong strategic, analytic, financial and consumer research skills.
- Excellent organization, communication and project management skills.
- Must be the holder of a valid licence for car/van.
- At least 5 years of sales/marketing experience in alcoholic beverage industry.
- Develops and implements a roll out plan and marketing plans for all assigned brands.
- Participates in sales meetings to educate the sales force on assigned brands.
- Effectively executes a brand plan for each brand to drive results and increase profitability.
- Keeps abreast of current trends and practices in field of expertise.
- Tracks and measures distribution and sales of brands.
- Interacts on a daily basis with key customers and suppliers.
- Develops and fosters business relationships with key customers on and off premises.
- Interacts daily with sales force to ensure company goals related to brands are met.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Attractive wages and benefits.
Applications inclusive of a covering letter and resume should be sent no later than Friday, May 14, 2021 to:
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY