Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Warehouse Support assists in the receiving, issuing, handling, storage and maintenance operations of the warehouse
- Proven experience working in a warehouse; or knowledge of standard warehouse practices and/or training; or the equivalent combination of experience and training.
- The ability to operate warehouse lift equipment i.e trolley, pallet jacks etc.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Good physical stamina.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions.
- Organising warehouse merchandise and stacking them on shelves and racks per the company guidelines.
- Performing all duties necessary to maintain warehouse cleanliness, which includes sweeping, mopping, and dusting as needed.
- Assist in the weighing and counting of items in storage and incoming merchandise.
- Assist the Warehouse Assistant and Senior Stores Clerk in retrieving specified merchandise from storage as per the orders.
- Moving and preparing merchandise for delivery.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Warehouse Support” or submitted by hand addressed to the Director EE, 79 Brickdam, Georgetown, to reach no later than October 6, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY